Director of Get Schooled Tour
Full Time – 40 hours per week (+)
Annual Salary – TBD + Benefit Package
RemedyLIVE is looking for a committed Christian leader to provide oversight to it’s public school assembly program, The Get Schooled Tour. This position will be responsible for managing the entirety of the Get Schooled Tour (GST) including promoting, booking, designing, coordinating, overseeing of events, and speaking. Success in the position will be evidenced by the number of bookings each school year, the feedback received from school administration and participants, and by the teams collaborated with.
CORE COMPETENCIES IN THE POSITION
- Passionate Christian Faith
- Flexibility/Road Travel
- Planning and Organizing
- Creative Communication
- Time and Priority Management
- Personal Accountability
- Self Starting
- Servant Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Active involvement in a Christian Church
BEHAVIORAL TRAITS IN THE POSITION
- Motivator: The job requires a communicator who instills vision in educators and students.
- Analysis: The job requires compiling, confirming, and organizing information.
- Consistency: The job requires predictable performance in repetitive situations.
- Persistence: The job requires finishing tasks despite challenges or resistance.
- Creativity: The job requires outside-the-box thinking as we create new themes and designs each school year.
- Following Policy: The job requires adhering to rules, regulations or existing methods.
- Flexibility: The job requires road travel and multiple nights per month away from the Fort Wayne area.
DAILY JOB DUTY EXPECTATIONS
- Network and meet with school representatives to promote and book events.
- Investigate funding opportunities for GST events in a community.
- Coordinate event details- dates, and times with the schools, production teams, and the RemedyLIVE team.
- Attend events to help market and promote GST.
- Oversee new GST theme creations.
- Work with the SoulMedic Coordinator to gather information necessary for the chat prior to events.
- Management of any volunteers or part-time staff that assists with GST.
- Attend weekly staff meetings as events allow.
- Meet weekly with Director of Staff & Operations.
- Work alongside Business Manager in annual budgeting for the Get Schooled Tour.
- Manage expenses and communicate them to Business Manager.
- Network with schools and donors to promote GST.
- Collaborate with local organizations that are interested in a partnership with SoulMedic Media Group or its subsidiaries.